London is a city of multiple social groups with people constantly coming and going, and with limited space but a growing population there are many reasons why the storage business has steadily increased over the past twenty years.
Around 10% of all moving jobs that we execute every year take place either to or from a storage facility.
We have worked with many storage companies around the north London area and as usual we are trying to find a competitive price for our customers to store their items.
We manage storage rooms on behalf of a number of companies around London and we move their stock and props back and forth enabling them to have much more flexibility with their business.
Should you require storage and want talk to us regarding your options please get in touch for a quote or advice.
Prices For Removal Services
Frequently Asked Questions
– Where is your storage site located?
Unit 1, Orbital Business Park, 5 Argon Road, London, N18 3BY
– What is the size of each container?
Each container is 155cm (5 feet) wide x 215cm (7 feet) deep x 245cm (8 feet) tall. This is 3.3 sq metres (35 square feet) and 8 cubic metres (280 cubic feet).
– Is it possible to fit large pieces of furniture inside?
Yes, it is very unlikely that an item of furniture will not fit.
– Do I need to come to the storage premises if I’ve booked a removal and storage combined?
No. We can take your items and place them in storage without you being there. You can sign all the relevant documents before we leave your property.
– Can I deliver or pick up my items myself, with my own vehicle?
Yes, you can pick up or drop off belongings free of charge.
– Is the storage site safe and secure?
Yes, they are fully alarmed with CCTV. The premises are protected by security fencing and gates as well as the required safety measures.
– Is it possible to access my belongings once they are in storage?
Yes, as long as we are notified 5 day before. There is no fee for this service.
– Are there any restrictions on what I can store?
Yes, there are a few exceptions, please refer to our terms and conditions
– When I want to remove my belongings from storage permanently do I need to give you advance notice?
Yes, please give us at least 5 days notice.
– Are my items insured?
Yes. Each container has insurance for a total value of £5000. You can also purchase extra insurance if your items are worth more.
– Do I need a padlock?
No. Each container has is own self-locking system.
Customers must fill out a detailed inventory list (provided by us a the time of the booking) and give it to our team when they come to collect your items.